SHE Manager – Henkel
Posted: Apr 30, 2019
UNITED STATES, BAY POINT, CA, ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support the implementation of SHE and management systems to ensure environmental regulatory compliance and Henkel SHE programs.
- Support SHEQ OHSAS 18000, ISO 14000 management systems Manage compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Determine priorities for safety and health investigations in Henkel’s diverse work areas and make assignments accordingly.
- Determine sampling priorities for the institution and request the necessary budget resources to accomplish goals.
- Develop and recommend appropriate engineering or work process modifications to prevent worker illness or injury.
- Determine training needs and independently develop new programs as necessary. Oversee training development and delivery.
• B.S. in Occupational Health, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years experience with SH&E management related functions and administration preferably within the chemical industry.
• Working knowledge of Federal and State SH&E regulations.
• ASP/CSP certification desired.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, with experience with AutoCAD, Visio, Visual Basic a plus.
• Experience in emergency response and incident command training and implementation.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
JOB ID: 190002N1